Tuesday 13 September 2011

35. A Phantom and lots of Trains

I know that the title of this blog says 34 dresses but somewhere along the line I aquired another one so this is the very last post! In way I am quite happy the dress challenge is ending now because the weather getting worse is making it harder to enjoy wearing the dresses!

Had such a lovely day today; Sunny got us free tickets to see The Phantom of the Opera at the West End so it was 'so long' to college for the day and 'hello London!'
We got to London pretty early and went to have a spot of lunch in St. James's Square which was full of people in suits looking completely out of place sitting on the grass.
I wore a really nice Zara dress bought last year -such a lovely print/length/shape although it does feel a bit of a statement dress so I don't wear it as much as I would like.

The show was fantastic and afterwards we were given a backstage tour and got to see how all the sets work and how the actors disappear and appear on stage. Then, with no rush to get back we wandered around London  for a bit before getting the train home.
I've really enjoyed this challenge and the blog, who knows, I might carry on or start another but for now I just want to get up tomorrow and put on trousers and a t-shirt!
A big thank you to Colette, Sunny, Jaz, Phoebe and mum for taking pictures for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment