Thursday 1 September 2011

23. Summer End and Chips

Well today is the last day of the Summer Holidays for me. Yep, City College starts tomorrow and I'm terrified! Happily the sun came out for Colette and me today as we strolled round town developing photos and buying trousers.
We wondered up to the graveyard for lunch and sat on the surprisingly sharp grass in the company of very bold seagulls while we ate.
 Love those little Italian chips!
I bought this halterneck dress maybe 2 years ago in a small French town while on a school trip, I love the white flowers around the bottom but the top half just doesn't fit very well, hanging open in all the wrong places. I'm sure someone braver than I could wear it by itself but I opted for a nude strap top underneath.

The shiny black trousers I bought from H&M today: £19.99

No comments:

Post a Comment