Friday 2 September 2011

24. New Faces and Photos

 Am still feeling ill and worn out which was just great for the first day at City College.
This dress is yet another hand me down from Phoebe, I like the neck line and the low back but it is rather an odd length so I usually roll it up and wear it with shorts like a long top.
At City we were assigned our tutor groups and we had to present our holiday work which was four photos of yourself re-incarnated as an animal, a super hero, a building and what you wanted to be when you were young:

 fox caught in the headlights
'sparkle girl' -sparklers sellotaped to my finger!
tree house
when I was young I just wanted to plant flowers and watch things grow

I had a lot of fun taking these over the Summer, so thank you to Colette and Phoebe for helping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment