Friday 9 September 2011

31. Shiny and City College

So the first week at City College has come to an end (finally) and Colette, Ani, Poppy and I spent a fun extended break exploring the buildings and finding all the courtyards and exits we didn't know were there.
I bought this dress on eBay a while ago for about a quid when I was a bit obsessed with sequins. To be fair it's really a top but it always gets lumped in with the dresses. I like it apart from the nasty racer-back straps. 

(Note the funky identity badge we art students have to wear all day, every day. Not fun)
Also, sorry about the rubbish locations but being back in full time education means that the only time for photos is on the way to college or on the way back! Hopefully we'll go somewhere more interesting this weekend to showcase my two favourite dresses. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment