Monday 12 September 2011

34. Why White?

So the dress challenge finishes tomorrow and needless to say I've not had much choice these last few days! This is why I bravely donned this lovely Topshop Summer dress for college this morning, it must be about 5 years old and probably cost around £40 but most importantly it is white which is never a good idea in an art college! Especially as I was using lots of blck ink.

The dress definitely did not suit the weather today! I had to wear my black trousers and gorgeous blue Dr Martens. It really is the end of Summer when to DMs come out. I also had on a pink Primark shirt and earrings from Sweden.
I spent most of the day drilling through tooth picks, yes that's right, I was literally drilling tiny holes in toothpicks! Doesn' my life sound productive?

Met up with Jaz after college and went for a Starbucks and actually bought a frappucino at an outrageous price because I received some pocket money from Grandma so felt I could treat myself. We did take some pictures there but they turn out not to be on the camera. I hate technology some times!

No comments:

Post a Comment