Saturday 10 September 2011

32. Champagne and Lemon


Today I took the plunge and wore my champagne coloured sequined dress which I love so much but have never had the guts to wear when it's not a wedding! It is from TK Max and was somewhere in the region of £20
 I wore it with a thin pink jumper and Converse to tone it down a bit and make it look more like a skirt than a party dress. We went into town with mum and bought massive Chelsea buns which were extremely sugary and don't make for flattering photos.
This is the lemon presse I had at the cafe; I was presented with a glass of pure lemon juice, a pot of syrup and a bottle of water. Not quite sure if I did it right but I had all the syrup and only half the water, well, it was nice anyway.
 I don't think this picture of Colette is going to go down well but if she insists on pulling stupid faces whenever I get out the camera then this is what happens!

Tonight I have Chocolate brownies and many episodes of 24 with Sunny and Colette to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment